ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Creating new accounts.
- Statistics: pulling stats, creating excel schedules with formulas for daily and monthly reporting.
- Tracking of campaigns.
- Sourcing promotional content.
- Interfacing with Affiliate Managers.
- Financials: daily and monthly detailed recons and working with the finance department to ensure final figures match.
- Website updates.
- Executive reporting
- Must work well under pressure.
- Logical, analytical and methodical.
- Must be a team player: this role involves working independently and collaborating with others within the team.
- Must have initiative and be solution driven: find ways to access resources that can help; figure things out with little direction; make a plan to learn skills required.
- Must be flexible: able to deal with constant change and last minute urgent requests.
- Must be persistent (perseverance is key) and eager to learn new things.
- Must have strong organizational skills: be good at creating systems for easy filing and storing of information
- Strong Excel skills as well as the whole Microsoft Office Package.
- Microsoft Office Package.
- Knowledge of the Internet; must be “Net-savvy” having the next level or next several levels of Internet/Web skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.